CANCELLATION & RETURNS POLICY
If you are not happy with your purchase on Artiliving, for any reason, you can return the product within 14 days from the date of receiving the product & request for refund subject to the following conditions.
1. Products (unframed photography,unframed paintings,handicrafts,rugs/carpets,masks,pottery) returned out of choice alone will be eligible for a refund subject to applicable courier charges. Framed photography,framed paintings and sculptures returned out of choice are not eligible for any refund unless defective or damaged.
2. 100% money back guarantee - In the event that a product (Any Art/Craft) ordered by you arrives in damaged condition , is incorrect, or there is any defect in quality , you will be eligible to receive a full refund, provided you intimate us with respect to the same within 3 days from the date of receipt of the product and send the product back within 14 days .All Tags,Original Invoice, Authenticity Certificate , Care instructions and/or any other inclusion & original packaging of the product should be Intact.
4. 14 days return policy - No refunds will be issued if we don't receive the products back within 14 days of your receiving the product.
5. Refunds will be processed within 3 days of receiving back the products in the specified condition as mentioned above at our end
6. For cash on delivery (“COD”) orders, refunds will be made through NEFT transfer alone, and you will therefore be required to share your bank details. For prepaid orders, refunds will be made to the same credit card / debit card / bank account used while making the purchase.
HRC Art & Interiors LLP ("Artiliving") reserves the right to cancel any order placed via the website and services if it determines, in its sole discretion that the item is mis priced, out of stock, discontinued or otherwise unavailable at the price listed via the website and services. If Artiliving cancels an order placed via the website and services, you will receive an email confirmation of such cancellation and will not be charged.
SHIPMENT & DELIVERY POLICY
We ship worldwide via reputed courier partners like Fedex. The delivery time frames are mentioned for the respective artworks under Art/Craft description section .Kindly check the same. Pl note : In case of exports and imports the delivery time may exceed the given time frame.
All shipments (domestic and international) are covered under insurance.The delivery cost is absorbed by us when the art is sold within India upto 20kg weight.
In case of exports(Indian artist selling to the buyer residing out of India)- The shipping and handling charges will be added separately to the artwork and specified at the time of checkout. Duties if applicable as per the respective country laws will be informed later through an email and would also be paid separately by the buyer.
In case of imports (International Artists selling to Indian buyers) - The shipping would be included in the pricing of the product on the website but duties will have to paid separately once the Artwork reaches India.
All artwork (except those declared ‘Replica’) are the exclusive property of Artiliving, and it reserves all rights including but limited to intellectual property rights with respect to the same. Any attempt by an individual or an organization to copy or reproduce the artworks, directly or indirectly, will result in Artiliving initiating suitable legal action against such individual / entity. All artworks in the ‘Replica’ category are free from copyright. We take utmost care in ensuring all our products (except those listed under the ‘Replica’ category) are original creations of our artists.
Notification of copyright Infringement
Artiliving shall at its sole discretion be entitled to disable and / or terminate those user accounts found to repeatedly infringe, or which are charged with repeated infringement, of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Artiliving will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Artiliving website that are reported to our compliance team. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report any copyright infringements allegedly taking place on or through the website by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all details of alleged infringement. Upon receipt of such notice, Artiliving will take whatever action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion, including but not limited to removal of the challenged material from the website. Provided that Artiliving will be under no obligation to take any action whatsoever on receipt of any such notice, if it determines in its sole discretion that the claims of infringement made are baseless or frivolous.
The website, services and content are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as expressly provided in these terms, Artiliving and its directors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the website, services and content including all associated intellectual property rights.
This is to inform you of our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of www.artiliving.com (“website”)
In this policy, the terms "using" and "processing" information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within India or internationally.
Information Collection and Use: Personally Identifiable Information
- In the course of using the website and services, you may provide us with personally identifiable information, which refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, credit / debit card or other billing information, email address, phone number and postal address. We use your Personal Information primarily to provide and improve the website and services and to respond to your inquiries.
- We may also request that you provide certain information, such as your zip code and personal preferences, which is typically considered "Non-Identifying Information" because it cannot, by itself, be used to contact or identify you.
- We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) primarily to provide and improve the services, to complete your transactions and respond to your inquiries.
- Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But, the same items of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-Identifying information (for example, your age). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other users of the website to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the website and services and to analyze and understand.
- We also use your Personal Information to contact you with Artiliving newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or via the "Account" section of the website.
Making Purchases and Listing Works
If you wish to purchase a product or list a work for sale via the website, we will require you to provide us with certain Personal Information. You may be required to provide us with information including but not limited to your first and last name, address, city, pin, email and phone number and bank details. You may also be required to provide us with certain financial information such as credit / debit card type, number, expiration date, CVV, etc., at the time of making a purchase on the website, however we do not store such information, and the same is encrypted by the third party payment gateway you select. We use this information for billing and remittance purposes, to transfer amounts accruing from the sale of works listed for sale on the website and to fulfill your orders, as applicable.
If we have trouble processing an order or listing a work for sale, we will use this information to contact you. When you place an order or list a work for sale via the website, Artiliving will also send you informational emails regarding such orders and sales, and may also contact you over the phone to secure verbal confirmation.
Protection of Information
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us from unauthorized access or disclosure, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, we assume no liability for any disclosure of such information whatsoever, whether or not due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or other acts or omissions. Please note that all payment transactions are handled by reputed Third-Party payment processors, and we do not save any information whatsoever related to your credit / debit / net banking / cash cards / mobile banking accounts. Such transmission is encrypted by payment processors with their own SSL certificates.
We use "cookies" to collect certain information from you. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk / mobile device’s storage for record-keeping purposes. We link the information we store in cookies to the Personal Information you submit while on our website.
- We utilize persistent cookies to save your login information for future logins to the website.
- We utilize session ID cookies to enable certain features of the website, to better understand how you interact with the website and to monitor aggregate usage by Artiliving users and web traffic routing on the website. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the website and then close your browser.
You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit by changing its settings, if applicable. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the website or experience complete functionality of our service.
Deleting Your Account
To delete your account and the information stored therein, you must contact us at email@example.com and make a request in writing to have your user account deleted. If you make a request to that effect, your account will be permanently deactivated, and you will no longer be permitted to use the website or the services provided therein. You are however hereby informed that we reserve the right to store an archival copy of any and all information provided by you to us, for our internal use and for reference purposes.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Information to you via email or conspicuous posting on this website in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (1) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (2) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Our Policy Towards Children
This website is not directed at children under 18 years of age and may contain content that is inappropriate for such children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of concern to Artiliving. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, username, login password or any identification number in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, to provide our services on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website and services are used. These third parties may be granted access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit such other website by clicking on a banner, third party link or other type of advertisement, you will be directed to that third party's website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other websites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit. Under no circumstances whatsoever will Artiliving be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct or indirect result of your visiting such other third party website.