Help & FAQs
About the company and its location
Artiliving is an online art gallery and home decor website. It is India based international marketplace to buy and sell Art and selected crafts.
Legal name - HRC ART & Interiors LLP . Location - Bangalore.
Company is owned by two directors namely, Hooma Roy Choudhury & Sudeep Goswami .For further information, please read our page About us
I wish to sell through Artiliving. Please let me know the process.
There is an option of artist registration on homepage, kindly register yourself first. Once your email is verified you can upload your art after login as artist. Please read the “know-how” for artists page for detailed information.
How do I contact Artiliving?
If you are a buyer, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're an artist/art collector, please write to us at email@example.com
For business promotions and development, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at 080-23086779 or +919611129338 . There is contact us section on homepage for address.
How do I place an order?
Please browse through our various collections. There are filter options on the left for your specifications. Once you select the artwork, click on the quick view option. You will see a pop up window where you can see how the artwork would look on different color walls. If you need, we do have framing options as well.
Kindly select the artwork as well as the frame and add to the cart. At the checkout you will be asked details about your name and address. Please fill in details ,make payment and check out.
Through your Artiliving art account, you can: track your purchases; receive updates when new artwork is uploaded; select your favorite works; and connect with other members of the Artiliving Art community.
If I want customization of a certain artwork, how can I do that?
Customization is possible only on case to case basis and may take time. In case you would like that please send us an email at email@example.com along with all details.
Interior designers,decorators,Architects/Builders - Please get in touch for commissioned works, custom orders and any specific sourcing requirement.
If as a buyer I wish to make an offer for the artwork, how do I do that?
“Make an offer” option is applicable only on artworks priced above Rs. 50000/-. If you wish to make an offer for an artwork, please do mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .We shall intimate the same to the artist through email. The artist would respond to us within 72 hrs. The same will be informed to you. If the artist agrees, you can make the purchase. If not, then you are most welcome to purchase the artwork at the specified price on artiliving.
You can make multiple offers for different artworks, however send separate emails with all details.
Please note: When making an offer, please use your best judgment and be respectful to the artist. An offer that is considerably lower than the original price listed by the artist has less chance of being accepted.
What is your return/refund policy?
If you are not happy with your purchase on Artiliving, for any reason, you can return the product within 14 days from the date of receiving the product & request for refund subject to the following conditions.
1. Products (unframed photography,unframed paintings,handicrafts,pottery,rugs/carpets,masks) returned out of choice alone will be eligible for a refund subject to applicable courier charges. Framed photography,framed paintings and sculptures returned out of choice are not eligible for any refund unless defective or damaged.
2. 100% money back guarantee - In the event that a product (Any Art/ Craft) ordered by you arrives in damaged condition , is incorrect, or there is any defect in quality , you will be eligible to receive a full refund, provided you intimate us with respect to the same within 3 days from the date of receipt of the product and send the product back within 14 days .All Tags,Original Invoice, Authenticity Certificate , Care instructions and/or any other inclusion & original packaging of the product should be Intact.
4. 14 days return policy - No refunds will be issued if we don't receive the products back within 14 days of your receiving the product.
5. Refunds will be processed within 3 days of receiving back the products in the specified condition as mentioned above at our end
6. For cash on delivery (“COD”) orders, refunds will be made through NEFT transfer alone, and you will therefore be required to share your bank details. For prepaid orders, refunds will be made to the same credit card / debit card / bank account used while making the purchase.
Can I track my order online?
Yes, you can track your order. Track order option is available on homepage itself at the top.
What are the payment options available?
You can make payment through debit card, credit card,netbanking,wire transfer or even through depositing cash or cheque directly into our a/c. Details are mentioned in 'Payment options' section.
What is your shipping and delivery policy?
We ship worldwide via reputed courier partners like Fedex. The delivery time frames are mentioned for the respective artworks under Art/Craft description section .Kindly check the same.
Pl note : In case of exports and imports the delivery time may exceed the given time frame.
All shipments (domestic and international) are covered under insurance.The delivery cost is absorbed by us when the art is sold within India upto 20kg weight.
In case of exports(Indian artist selling to the buyer residing out of India)- The shipping and handling charges will be added separately to the artwork and specified at the time of checkout. Duties if applicable as per the respective country laws will be informed later through an email and would also be paid separately by the buyer.
In case of imports (International Artists selling to Indian buyers) - The shipping would be included in the pricing of the product on the website but duties will have to paid separately once the Artwork reaches India.
Is the artwork original?
We only sell authentic artworks . Mostly it is original and only in a few cases the artwork could be a reproduction or a replica, however that would be specifically mentioned on the artwork page.
How do I give my feedback?
We would love to hear from you about your website experience, about our collections and most importantly about your shopping experience. Please write directly at email@example.com and help us improve.